Thursday, January 24, 2013

U.S. SUPREME COURT JUSTICE SONIA SOTOMAYOR: "Being a lawyer is one of the best jobs in the whole wide world. Any lawyer who is unhappy should go back to square one and start again."

www.CharlesJeromeWare.com

In a published interview in the February 2013 issue of O Magazine, U.S. Supreme Court justice Sonio Sotomayor offers advice to dissatisfied lawyers, as she promotes her new book, My Beloved World, in a series of interviews.

She goes on to say that lawyers try to help people, and that being involved in the legal profession is a "gift".

[www.abajournal.com/news/article/ "Sotomayor: Lawyering Is A Gift..."]

Attorney Charles Jerome Ware is renowned and consistently ranked among the best attorneys and legal counsellors in the United States. [GQ Magazine, The Washington Post, The Baltimore Sun, The Columbia Flier, USA TODAY, The Howard County Sun, The Anniston Star, The New York Times, et al.]

1 comment:

  1. When my insurance recently refused to pay for my medical expenses, I got scared. I was going back to my original contract trying to understand why they were denying the claim. I finally decided to talk to lawyers experts in Denied Claims and the problem got solved immediately.
    Denied Claims

    ReplyDelete