Friday, July 29, 2011

"WILL SMITH IN COLUMBIA, MARYLAND"

This past Wednesday evening, July 2th, 2011, I was walking to my home from my neighborhood bar & grill at my golf course here in Columbia, Maryland when suddenly I met my old friend, film icon WILL SMITH, who was taking a nice evening stroll with his daughter.

Will, wife Jada Pinkett Smith, and their children are visiting with Jada's parents in their newly-renovated home not far from my home here in Columbia's Hobbitt Glen neighborhood.

Look for huge and successful entertainment projects from Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith in 2012.

As background, it should be helpful to know that Will's wife, actress Jada Pinkett Smith, was born and raised in nearby Baltimore, Maryland.  Her mother, Adrienne Banfied, and her stepfather now live here in Columbia.

Jada Pinkett Smith attended the Baltimore School for the Arts, where she majored in dance and choreography.  One of her classmates was the now-deceased iconic rapper and actor Tupac Shakur.

No comments:

Post a Comment